Monday, December 27, 2010

Beautiful Blizzard

This morning I saw the most beautiful, twinkling, snow in the world. 

Although it was complete chaos in the street, abandoned cars and buses, unplowed snow, there was something so beautiful about seeing my city transformed. It was a uniting experience. Everyone was happy and playing!

I'd like to see a snow storm like this at least twice a month! How fun and beautiful!

Our snow blob, Mr Rainbow
The wind was so strong!
Simply gorgeous! Look at my cute neighborhood!
 Spanish guy & I bought snow gear this summer and we're so happy we got to use it so soon!
Smart move on our part!
 I sunk!
 Walking up my block, beautiful!
 Spanish guys first snowfall in NYC!

2 comments:

Alex said...

WOW!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, do you live in Alaska?