Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas (and eve) 2010

Christmas Eve:
Spanish guy and I went to my dads house where his new girlfriend and her family were. It was kind of weird to spend the holiday with people I don't even know, which I should consider family, but I like people, so it was okay.
Then we went to Spanish Harlem to my friends house to continue the Eve celebration. They made vegetarian food for us and we danced all night.


Christmas Day:
We woke up late, opened presents and ate breakfast. 
Then we went for a walk around the neighborhood
Spanish guy and I cooked and then went to my moms house to eat with the family, then we pulled out the whip to drive around Brooklyn to see the spectacular christmas decorations in Bay Ridge and Dyker Heights.


It was my first NYC Christmas with Spanish guy and it was great. Now we are home watching basketball and digesting all the food we ate. We're feeling pretty lazy but still have to get together with some friends tonight.


I wonder what Spanish guy thinks about Christmas in NYC... wait, I'll ask him right now...


He said, "wow, nice. Theres so much to do, we went to three boroughs in the same day and. (my phone rang and interrupted him)" 


here you have it. LOL.
(Oh yeah, and Santi came to visit me this morning! hehe)
 Christmas 2010, New York City: Brooklyn, Queens  & Manhattan.

Add caption















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry merry xmas! What a lovely day!