Sunday, March 20, 2011

a NYC detail

You can do and find anything in NYC, so when I heard that there was a Nikki Beach that just opened in Midtown, I wasn't too surprised, but best believe-- I was all up in it! Its just a NYC coincidence that a friend of mine knows the promoter, so this afternoon, we went there for brunch (which sucked by the way and was way over priced), BUT the ambience was amazing, house music with a live violin player rocking to the music! It was so cool! Plus, all the staff wore all white (very Cuban)!!

When we left it was still daylight, weird... its like a day time club. NICE! I think it's my new Sunday afternoon spot! NYC is so full of amazing places, but so expensive! It really is a city for people that don't mind blowing money!

1 comment:

Alex said...

woww!! yo quiero ir cuando vuelva alli!

I love you

xo