Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paintballing in Long Island

It's cool to have a teenage brother because you get to do young people things and get away with it! :0)

This weekend was my brothers 14th birthday party and we drove out to Long Island with my family and a few of his friends to PAINTBALL! 

Above all else, I was super happy because I had the chance to catch up with my ex-step sister (his half-sister). I haven't had a chance to talk to her for about five years since my dad and her mom divorced. It was such a nice bonding experience and I'm glad that my other brother was there too. God knows we had FOUR hours to wait until the kiddies were done, so we occupied our time by filling each other in on our lives.

Anyway, Long Island seems to be THE IT PLACE for paintballing. It was kind of creepy because it looked like a military base and sounded like 200 people had some pretty bad gas, ewwwww...

Well, it was an overall unique experience. Glad I had it. I should enjoy it while it lasts, because I wont have another sibling going through this, EVER... well, you never know, haha (but I hope not).


No comments: