Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

I had the honor of cooking and eating with close friends and a professional chef at a friends house in DUMBO, Brooklyn! Yes, you heard me correctly, a chef, a real chef, haha. He gave us tips, and pretty much delegated tasks, IRON CHEF style! It was pretty freaking cool. Really unique Easter and obviously the food turned out amazing, we were fighting over bringing home leftovers! 

I think it's my first without my husband or family, in other words, its my first Easter celebrating with friends and I'll never forget it.

Okay, I'll stop my Easter rambling, hop hop hopity hop...











3 comments:

Alex said...

joe, que pecha de comida. y que buena pinta tiene todo!!! parece como el family dinner de cada domingo en jersey shore, haha...

xo

Alex said...

joe, que pecha de comida. y que buena pinta tiene todo!!! parece como el family dinner de cada domingo en jersey shore, haha...

xo

mendoza said...

YAP!!!