Tuesday, April 26, 2011

back to work

After 12 days of Spring Break, NYC, 2011 (woot-woot), I'm heading back to teaching tomorrow. It was great while it lasted. I lived it up as best I could in NYC while keeping true to myself (time alone) and my race training. I also took a mini vacation to DC, spent time with friends, went to new places in NYC, celebrated my dads birthday, continued to go to my Spanish classes and ran a race in the rain. Not too shabby... looking forward to the summa!


Continued with the Spanish traditions, patatas fritas, aceitunas, y cerveza en la casa.


my dads birthday at Basueros en Astoria, Queens

Salsa and Bachata dancing at 809 Club in Inwood, uptown Manhattan
McSorleys, East Village, NYC

2 comments:

Alex said...

wowww, how nice!!! tuvistes mas vacaciones que un español en semana santa. que vida!!!

no te preocupes que el verano esta aqui ya mismo, y yo tambien. asi que preparate!!

besitos mi amor

i love you

mendoza said...

es pq soy un mezcla de española y lazy american ;)