Thursday, April 28, 2011

running for cancer

I have a VERY EXCITING announcement to make, that I am leaking on blogger first!

I AM SIGNED UP FOR THE 
ING NYC MARATHON 2011! 

On November 6th 2011, I will be running in honor of my aunt that passed away two days before my wedding from Cancer, Joan Rodriguez Sabella. 
I've pledged to raise $3,500 in her name. 

It's definitely going to be a challenge, but I am up for it. 

Here's the link to my personal page (which is not yet set up), but is ready to accept donations.

Mendozas personal page


This is extra special because I will be making my USA Marathon premier (after two international marathons) and running in my home city!
Thank you all for your support. My heart hurts just thinking of my aunt, but I know I am helping to make a change for the future, with all of your support of course, one step at a time.

No comments: