Sunday, May 15, 2011

birthdays and things

I had loads of birthday celebrations these past few weeks, but last night particularly stood out to me. I went out in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and bumped into a few people I never thought I would see again.

But besides that, we had a house party, pizza party, and dance party all in one night. I was surrounded by amazing people, I had non stop stimulation, and it was just what I needed!



Happy birthday to one of my favorite people! She has been like a sister to me and we continue to share each others lives through the ups and downs!






Its great to hang out with a group of successful, fun, hispanics and just party the night away together! Darn, I know Im jumping from one point to another, but thats how my mind is working right now- and isn't that what blogs are all about anyway?

The only problem is that I got home a few hours ago and I'm up already, ugh, I hate when that happens!

Anyway, I don't think I have any more birthdays to go to until June when we celebrate my little brothers 24th birthday! YAY!

No comments: