Thursday, May 19, 2011

the vibe changed.

Things are looking up.
  • Tomorrow my students and I are going to interview a famous New York Times reporter for inclusion in their documentary. 
  • Spanish guy, aka my husband, has a definite date to come home-- ya mismo!
  • AND: My homie and I just booked a last minute trip to Miami for Memorial Day WEEKEND!! Thats next weekend! HOLLER! I'll be chill-axin on the beach with no worries in the world for the kick-off of summer!
PLUS
  • I bought a sponge that changes color when its wet! It makes me smile every time I shower. (its the little things that count as well as the big things)
When you are down, only YOU can get YOURSELF out of it. 

I'm strong and when I'm down, I will always get up and climb even higher than before!


2 comments:

Flonia said...

What color is the sponge and what color does it turn into when it's wet??? We're all dying to know!

Miami, holler!

mendoza said...

thats private info! haha