Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LAYERS TO LIFE: my upcoming journey

So I'm super DUPER excited (and when I add duper after super you know I'm serious!) because I'm going to the BIG EASY, you know, Louisiana-- NEW ORLEANS! I've never been and I can't wait.

Theres something about exploring new places that is so appealing to me. I would travel every moment I get if I could! And the truth is, that IS what I'm doing.

I decided that this blog (and my life) is about:
  • traveling
  • friends
  • running
  • partying
  • and sometimes work
These are the things that I love most in life and that I cherish most, human experience rather than materialism like most people, especially Americans. I want to be full of layers and textures, not flat and empty!
Anyway, the Big Easy is a callin! woot-woot!





living it UP! All negative turns into positive! Im taking an active role in making that happen!

No comments: