Monday, July 4, 2011

Hamptons #1, 4th of July weekend

I took a spur of the moment trip to the Hamptons (I was supposed to be in New Orleans, but had to cancel-- ugh). Its cool because it was on my list of things to do this summer. We went in the BMW droptop to Montauk! We had VIP access to a yacht club, we had free access to a Victoria Secret Models party and we met so many GREAT people! I LOVE life and I LOVE these spontaneous experiences! 

 the Yacht club, with the ladies (and Jose, hahahaha):
 my friend since Kindergarten:

 4th of July weekend!!!! HOLLER!

 when life gets difficult, find the simple luxuries and run with them, thats what I'm doing:
the girls: xo

 The boys: xo.
 sushi and veggie burgers in East Hampton, everything was FREE, we were rolling with big dogs, lol
the Model party, absolutely AMAZING!:
 foto shoot with a famous fotog: (I think I met the love of my life this night, hehe)
craziness, this party was MAD! This was at 9pm, lol
xo

Hamptons #2 coming soon. 
Que duro es la vida a veces, pero with good friends by your side, everything is easier.  

No comments: