Tuesday, July 5, 2011

winding down at the Hamptons

Straight from the party to the town, with coffee in hand of course! EAST HAMPTONS was so beautiful! I wandered through the lake for an hour at 6am. It was so serene and I really had an eye opening experience about my life (or maybe I was delirious from lack of sleep, ha).  I saw how priceless my experiences were and how much people cared about me and liked me upon meeting me, it was very comforting.

 cool people, new experiences and new memories are priceless and exactly what I needed, currently need and will need and what I'm going to get!
 adorable little coffee shop/bakery in town
 zero sleep and freezing, the ocean breeze was nippy at sun rise. The coffee place opened at 5am, lucky me, nice hot coffee!

 sunrise.
 turtle crossing the road. reminded me of my time in Spain with goats! LOVE IT!
 the crew comforting me when I most needed it. sweethearts! 
Hopefully I'll be back a few more times this summer. I was already invited back this weekend!! :D YAY! New vacation spot!!!!

No comments: