Tuesday, July 5, 2011

roof-top BBQ: 4th of July, missed spanish guy, but I'll be okay (longest title ever)

So, I have to admit, I was really sad this fourth of July. Its times like these that you remember what you were doing last year and who you were with. I was with Spanish guy. I was crying all morning, but still managed to write in my journal, get a coffee, go to the supermarket and make a bangin fruit salad, not to mention go for a run (the first time since my accident). 

Then I headed over to a roof-top BBQ on the West side, it was perfect, unobstructed views of the fireworks. They were sweet this year, there were smiley faces and flowers. I felt a combination of sadness and empowerment when the fireworks were displayed. I was thinking about SPANISH GUY, but thought, "if he doesn't realize what he lost, then I cant do anything about that". I'm a good catch, and I've been realizing that more and more these past few days of freedom that I've had. Theres a world of fireworks out there ready to be seen and experienced! cant wait!

My 4th of JULY 2011. New memories are forming:








No comments: