Sunday, July 31, 2011

JULY & Balloons

As July wraps up, I'd like to reflect back...

Its been one-hell-of-a month. So far this is turning out to be the best NYC summer of my adult life.

The combination of both the perfect weather and the people in my life have contributed to fabulousness all around. Also, I have a special summer work schedule-- I get out at 3pm, three days a week and 1pm, two days a week! NICE!

Here are my July excitements/highlights:
  • kayaking on the East River
  • dancing under the stars at the South Street Seaport
  • running a half marathon
  • watching the fireworks on a beautiful breezy evening
  • my boxing class!!!
  • my new and old friends
  • BBQ's with my father and brothers
  • My new step-family was welcomed in
  • I took tons of naps!!
  • I played powerball
  • Soccer games/sporting events
  • I had a Spanish visitor! :)
  • The East Hamptons: yacht clubs, beaches, pools, and private model parties
  • One of my best friends moved next door (a blog to come soon)
  • I redecorated my home!
  • I painted my nails funky colors, all to match my moods :)
  • I went to the beach to play paddle ball almost every weekend!
I also had a balloon releasing ceremony with my friends, where we think of something that is holding us back and release it with the balloon. It helps us have better lives and be stronger. It's been working so far.




1 comment:

melp said...

Balloons! What a great thing. You are looking great girl!