Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hill reps

I did my first speedy hill run today. After warming up for 3 1/2 miles, I ran 5x up and down the steepest block in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

I felt really good. My body was lighter than what it used to be, so I flew up the hill. The whole time I was thinking of when I used to do hill runs in Spain, I would sprint up my block, which was the steepest block in Malaga, Calle Mundo Nuevo, and jog back down, it was sick! Now I'm doing the same in Brooklyn. Crazy. wow.

Anyway, by the last hill rep, I was so tired, my body was exhausted, I ran home and stretched. I felt my muscles elongate and I held the stretch a little longer than usual, it felt nice.

Then I took a cool shower and went for a walk to buy a smoothie.

Nice healthy evening.

Three more days until 18 days of vacation, I have to keep up my training, lets see if I can do it!


Please support my effort:



No comments: