Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today:

It's 9:34pm, I just got back from the gym, and I don't ever want to forget the small blessings in my life, so I want to focus on the things that I am grateful for today:
  • That I bumped into one of my good friends while on my afternoon jog
  • for my delicious peanut butter/ banana/ vanilla soy milk smoothie from GNC
  • The sunshine and clear blue skies that were looking down on me
  • My backyard, and that I had some time to relax back there
  • My book, "Alchemy of the Heart"
  • That my mom came back from her mini vacation
  • My friends at the gym and the social connections I've formed there
  • my cute silver rings
  • that my legs, body and heart got me through a very tough workout
  • That I had a laughing fit with one of my students 
  • That I learned how to podcast
  • The bag of Wise potato chips on my table, SLURP!
  • my journal and the happiness and satisfaction I get after writing
  • That I woke up at exactly 6:30am for work, even though I didn't have an alarm clock, I have an internal alarm.
I'm blessed to be living this life and want to go through it with love, harmony and faith that everything will be okay. Thats how I want to live and thats how I am and will live.


Peace & Love
xo

No comments: