Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hispanic Heritage & MTV: NYC Life

One of the luxuries of being in NYC is that you're in the heart of the world, you're near all of the people you see on TV and in movies world-wide, you're in the middle of a production set when you walk down the street. Growing up here you dont realize it, but when you leave for a while, it puts everything in perspective.

I, personally, am milking this experience. A good friend of mine works at MTV, so she invited me to the MTV Hispanic Heritage Event they had in their Times Square studio yesterday!

There were lots of famous Hispanic artists representing and performing. Among them, the only one I recognized (although they were all pretty great!) was DJ TONY TOUCH! I went over and chatted with him, like I knew him my whole life! haha!

Another great inspirational NYC experience!




Mendoza & DJ Tony Touch


No comments: