Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Giants, go NY go NY GO!

It was a weekend of the Giants! Spanish guy and I ran the Gridiron Classic with the New York Road Runners in Central Park on Sunday morning at 9am, as a nice healthy way to celebtae the Giants making it to the Superbowl. Later in the evening (after a little cat nap) we headed to our local sports bar to cheer on NYC!

When they won, I was so happy! Jumping up and down, slapping strangers five, whistling, yelling in the streets. LOCURA!

Unfortunately I had to work yesterday so I couldn't get to the parade -- but Spanish guy and my brother went and said it was GREAT! They saw the Giants passing by on the trucks, and they said the energy was through the roof!

So COOL! Proud day for NYC! FUN FUN FUN! 
Next up: Baseball, and more races for Spanish Guy & I 
Racing season has begun!



No comments: