Friday, February 17, 2012

vacation

I'm FREE for a week!
I'm on winter break and boy-oh-boy do I have plans!


I'll be celebrating my one year wedding anniversary in two days. Spanish guy and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Hull, Massachusetts.  We'll spend our wedding day on the beach and then exploring Boston and enjoying each other and the new scenery.


When we return, I'm hitting up the meat packing district and sleeping in. I also am going to play volley ball, tennis, run, and ice skate! CANT WAIT! We are also going back to Pennsylvania to snowboard, and hopefully we can get our new apartment ready and set a move-in date (officially). 


I really need this vacation, I need time alone to enjoy myself and get my sanity back! It couldn't have come at a better time!


More soon.
xo

No comments: