Wednesday, August 1, 2012

weeks of healing


One week down, a few more to go. I’m still recovering from my surgery, and its not as bad as I thought it would be. I’ve been walking a few miles everyday in nature to stay active, and I’m back to work, (which is kinda good), I haven’t been partying because that could affect my health, instead I’m partaking in cultural activities. I went to the NYC World Cup Game this weekend, (Spanish Guy is playing in it, woot-woot), and we went to a private Switzerland Day party at the Central Park Zoo, Dr Ruth was there! So cute!

I’ve been having lots of dinners and lunches with friends that have come to visit. Its been nice I have to say… but again, not my typical summer… more blogs to come, my life has slowed down a bit. Not much excitement on my end.

Central Park Zoo, Switzerland National Day Party

Central Park Zoo- afterhours, Switzerland National Day Party

Spanish Guy, working it!

My TEMP caretaker

2 comments:

Alex said...

pronto estaras otra vez corriendo, haciendo mucho ejercicio como a ti te gusta y partying a tope!!!

la salud es lo mas importante, hay que cuidarla. besitos mi amor!

Alex said...

pronto estaras corriendo otra vez, haciendo mucho ejercicio como a ti te gusta y partying a tope!!

la salud es lo primero, hay que cuidarla. besitos mi amor!