Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day weekend 2012.

Labor Day Weekend, 2012
This Labor Day weekend I sipped on champaign with a splash of raspberry juice. 
I spent hours at the pool under the sun. 
I had dinner with friends. 
I tried Japanese beer, Japanese tea and Japanese pizza for the first time with Spanish Guy (in one of the most charming restuarants in my neighborhood). 
PLUS-- I rearranged and organized my whole house, focusing on my bedroom! I spent a ton of money at the Container Store, buying closet organizers, under the bed storage bins, and more hangers. It was worth the money spent, because now I walk into my bedroom and closet and feel calm and relaxed! 

Today we went for brunch in an organic vegan place and went for a run in Central Park. The breeze was perfect for running and lots of happy people were around!

It all sounds great, but between these great times, I felt like something was missing, something wrong... I'm trying to figure out what it is. Until I do, I'm going to live my life full of new experiences and risk taking, also living minimally (my next blog post).

Japanese Beer and Tea

Japanesse Pizza
charming antique shop in Manhattan, on our way to the Container Store.

The updated, but not finished (yet) bedroom.

No comments: