Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spiritual Energy Balance and Life Experiences

I have family visiting.
my family. 





















They visit a lot, so to switch it up a bit, we took a little road trip to Pennsylvania to go hiking and participate in Halloween activities in the country! By night, we went to a haunted house in the mountains and then on a haunted hayride which kicked us off and made us terrified by walking through the corn fields to escape! By day, we went to a pumpkin festival, and drank hot cider with cinnamon in the oversized general store, we went to a petting farm and rode a ferris wheel. It was very charming, and a nice change of scenery. I felt happy and didn't want to return to the city...

hiking in the Pocono Mountains

la feria de pumpkins!

the pumpkin festival in Pennsylvania!

the autumn leaves

my love and I relaxing after the hike


But when we did, my cousin and I decided that we would get our palms read. I've done this before and they are always spot on.
after our readings


This time, among many other things, they told me that my spiritual energy balance is off and that although I am successful in most areas of my life, I'm not satisfied. I was thinking, how the heck does she know that! I didn't tell them anything about me!

So now I'm on a mission to get my spiritual energy balance back so that I can be satisfied with what I have. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate EVERYTHING I have and all the experiences I get, but theres always a craving for more, and I've expressed that in this blog over the past four years. Maybe its a good thing, because I'm always striving for more and it pushes me to do extreme/unique things!

Any thoughts?

**So many different themes appear here, sorry for the lack of structure, thats what I get for not writing more.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Un finde muy entretenido y lleno de aventuras!!! Sobre todo cuando te perdiste en la montaña y la serpiente casi te come, jaja...

I love you baby!