Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Visiting

My family left yesterday, and now I feel like my apartment is so quiet. The time they spent here went by so fast, it felt like a few days even though it was nine days! The more people one has around the less time they have to think about things and reflect. This could be a blessing and a curse at the same time, depending on your life! haha.

Everyday after work I met my cousins at a new neighborhood in NYC. We ate tons of food (typically desserts), and walked for miles throughout the West Village, over the Brooklyn Bridge, through Central Park, Times Square, Riverside Park, and the Lower East Side. It was NON STOP!

I finally have some time to sit back and work on things that are important to me, like blogging and I just applied for a new job. I'm not 100% sure that I want to leave my job now, but I'd like to see what else is out there. I don't feel like I'm progressing, and learning to me is so important. Anyway, I miss my cousin a lot and wish they lived in NYC, she's the closet thing I have to a sister. Thats not an option right now, so until then I'll live my own life in NYC and visit them in Florida whenever I can.

A look back:

walking over the Brooklyn Bridge

in a NYC Subway Station



1 comment:

Bali Resorts said...

Its a article....great wait for new post