Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012

My yearly reflection. In 2012 I:
  • traveled to two countries, Costa Rica and Canada
  • spent two weeks becoming a better writer (and better person) in Andover, Massachusetts 
  • walked the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival
  • lost one of my cats and one of my dogs :/
  • spent hours hiking through the woods
  • got lost in the woods alone and came across a snake
  • was on the radio twice
  • let my hair grow longgggggg
  • went to Florida three times
  • saved lots of money
  • interacted with most people with nothing but love and good intentions
  • lost my mother then got her back
  • had all three of my brothers together in one place for the first time in a long time
  • partied until the sun came up
  • had a surprise birthday party!
  • maintained a loving marriage full of happiness and respect
  • rowed in the Hudson river
  • had surgery
  • ran nine races
  • climbed a volcano
  • hiked through a rain forest
  • relaxed in natural heated springs, twice
  • learned to dance Flamenco
  • Painted my first acrylic paining
  • built friendships with amazing women
  • wrote and performed a spoken word poem
  • sweated my ass off and felt like vomiting while exercising 
  • took walks along the river and in parks throughout NYC
  • sang karaoke
  • received the most devastating news I've ever heard about my own health
  • Came to many realizations about love, life and friendships
  • felt the wind blowing through my hair and the sun kissing my face throughout the summer
  • made it on the Latino Whos Who list
  • Started my own business
  • continued blogging and documenting my life
  • moved out my the place I called home into someone else's home
  • continued to love myself unconditionally

Looking forward to what 2013 has for me... I'm ready for it all.

1 comment:

Nanyi M. said...

Haces muchas cosas! Yo tengo 15 y no hago casi nada :(