Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Changes in my body from Bootcamp

I've been going to bootcamp for a week and a half now (consistently).

Three times a week at 6:30am and I have to say, I've noticed a HUGE change!

My stomach is rock solid (to be honest I was starting from a good place, but its even better now).












My hips are thinner (I know because my pants are looser).

and I have definition in my arms.

Plus, I walk with a little extra pep in my step each day (Confidence).

Its all about confidence!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1523Hello, Just found you while browsing new blogs. We both seem to be in the same place at the moment if for different reasons. If you have a spare 5 minutes pop on over to my blog you will be more than welcome and I must say you have more energy than i do getting up so early but well done for that.