Saturday, January 26, 2013

Exercise: the benefits

I'm done with my three-week session of bootcamp and boy do I feel GREAT! I didn't lose any weight, which is okay, BUT I look better than I could have imagined I would after only three weeks. Its a physical thing, but it makes me feel so much more energetic and happy. I had so much energy every single day and when I look at myself, I feel good and comfortable in my own skin.

I dont want to be one of those crazy obsessive girls, and I'm sure that I'm not, which is why I'm only going to put one "mirror picture" of my results, haha. After all, this blog is about lifes' ups and downs and what I go through!


I'm going to continue with bootcamp until the summer. Exercising is an amazing way to have an overall good life-- feel good about yourself, have energy, meet people, have a sense of community, be healthy, build a strong core for when you're older and weaker, and keep the spark alive in your relationship! ;)


1 comment:

Alex said...

wowww!!! ojala yo tuviera esos abdominales!