Wednesday, March 13, 2013

AFTER WORK SURPRISES

ONE SURPRISE AFTER ANOTHER!

FIRST: I received an email from the New York Road Runners saying that I qualified for guaranteed entry in this years ING NYC Marathon! Thats PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE STATUS RIGHT THERE!

SECOND: When I got home from my evening workout, I went straight to take a shower and when I went into my bedroom, I found this:

A HUGE PRESENT FROM MY HUSBAND!

I opened it up, and I found a blown up custom framed wedding picture from our Brooklyn wedding two years ago. 


I love this even more because Spanish Guy (my husband) ALSO told me today that we are finally ready to have our Spanish Wedding! We are getting married SPANISH REDUX, 2014 in Malaga, Spain! I'm so excited!!!!! More blogs about this to come.

Today was an AWESOME DAY!


No comments: