Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pedro Almodovar and Miguel Angel Silvestre, El Duque, in NYC

Living in New York City, you have constant stimulation, so it was an extra high when yesterday, after premiering my students film at Lincoln Center, I bumped into Pedro Almodovar on his way out of the own screening right next door. I went straight up to him for a quick chit chat and picture.

After living in Spain for two years, I've always admired his work, he's a magnificent filmmaker and an international icon. I was honored, excited and humbled to have had the opportunity to meet him.

Miguel Angel Silvestre, El Duque, was there too, and he's in an amazing category as well, so handsome and talented!

I love living in New York City, theres so many amazing moments like this one.
Mendoza and Pedro Almodovar


me and my ladies screening my students documentary

chit-chatting with Pedro Almodovar


My husband, Spanish Guy, and my ladies with Pedro Almodovar

Miguel Angel Silvestre, El Duque, LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Solo en esta ciudad pasan cosas asi de increibles!