Saturday, September 29, 2012

balancing negative with positive action

So I have two HUGE things going on in my life right now. One: Spanish guy and I have started the house hunting process. We have two open houses tomorrow in Manhattan. We are taking our time on this and will be doing our research, its only the beginning to what will end with our own property in the city! what a HUGE accomplishment! EXCITING!

And two: I'm applying (again) for a PhD program. This time, I'm putting more work into it. I applied two years ago and got denied, I felt like I wasn't in a good place at that time of my life. I am ready to dedicate myself to researching, writing and making connections.

Big changes are about to happen, and I'm very excited about them. With every life trauma, I try to balance it out with a positive action, so I've had two major set-backs, and disappointments. I must go forward and continue to grow positively, otherwise the negativity will eat away at me until I'm done (does this make sense?).

No comments: